Monitoring all the important things in life since 1971. detritus: def. Accumulated material or debris.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I'm Already Obsolete

Check out this article Go ahead. Click away.

It's two comics pros discussing the role blogs have played in comic book criticism / creation / marketing.
I love how they reference that 2004 was the year Blogs started to suck. Holy #@$* am I ever behind the times, since I didn't even know what blogs were until around 4 weeks ago.
I can't wait until the pace of technology increases to a pace like this:
A: "Hey have you got the new atomic-cell-widget yet?"
B: "What is an atomic-cell-widget?"
A: "What? Oh man, atomic-cell-widgets are, like, sooo 30 seconds ago. You need to keep up, dude. Everyone is into sub-atomic-cell-widgets now."

PS - ever notice how the Blogger spell-check won't recognize the word "Blog"? This stuff is obsolete even to itself!!